Located near Durham's downtown district, our two-bedroom apartment features a welcoming living space outfitted with a wide range of modern amenities. Whether you're a business or leisure traveler, our apartment is an ideal place to stay in Durham for a long or short stay.
It provides easy access to the city's renowned attractions and a choice of dining and shopping options.
This apartment is spacious and well-designed, creating a sense of tranquility and serenity in its living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and bathroom. The living room is fitted with a cozy sofa and a Smart TV with streaming services.
The kitchen has everything you need to prepare a meal for you and your friends or visitors. It features a variety of stainless-steel appliances, including a coffee maker. Just off the kitchen is the dining area, which has a dining table and chairs that can accommodate up to four people.
The two bedrooms boast queen-size beds with white linens and bedside stands with lamps. There’s also a sizable storage area for your use. The bathroom is equipped with towels and toiletries, and it features a bathtub and a rainfall showerhead, and a sink cabinet vanity with a mirror.
Our guests have access to a wide range of modern amenities within the apartment for your use. There’s a vast choice of great places to eat, drink, and shop on your doorstep. Parking is also available outside the building.
- Coffee machine with capsules and pods
- Communal washer and dryer (coin operated)
- Oven, microwave, cooktop & rangehood
- Fridge & freezer
- Dishwasher & detergents
- Kettle, mugs, cups, wine glasses & dishes
- Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Kitchen towels & bin
- Towels & toiletries
- Wi-Fi with fast internet speed
- Duke Garden, North Carolina Museum of Life & Science, Duke Lemur Center, The Mountains to the Sea Trail and Piedmont Wildlife are about 10 - 20 minutes away.
- Duke University, Duke Hospital, North Carolina Central University, University of North Carolina are also about 5 minutes away from our apartment.
- Easy access to Research Triangle Park through the Durham Freeway, which is just 8 minutes away.
- Nearby shopping, dining and entertainment options at Heritage Square Shopping Center, Forest Hills Shopping Center, Phoenix Crossing, all within 14-minute walk.
- The Patio at Unscripted, Cucciolo Osteria, The Federal, Mateo, Bone and Block, Albert’s Schenke, and the Brunch Club are just a few minutes away from the apartment.
- 3 minutes drive or 10-minute walk from Downtown Durham via Blackwell St and S Duke St.
- 3 minutes drive from Durham Station, while North Carolina State Fair Station is about 20 minutes drive away.
- Easy access and connectivity to the rest of the city and North Carolina's Triangle Region via I-85, I-40, and 15-501.
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) is about 18 minutes drive away via NC-147 N or I-40 W and NC-55 W
Other Things to Note:
Please note that prior to check in we request from our guests to complete a 3rd party check in form for verification purposes and to consent to our apartment rules.
If the apartment is not available for your dates, please contact us or see our listings as we have other places available in the same building.
The area has a strict towing policy and we are not responsible for any towed cars
Please be sure to respect the community. By respecting the neighbors and property around, your stay will be more enjoyable. No parties allowed and no additional guests.
We love animals but unfortunately, no pets are allowed.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in the apartment or communal areas of the building.
Breaking any of the rental rules, the guest is liable for a $500 fine and termination of the reservation without any refund and will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Guests will also find that CO2 monitors and smoke detectors are properly installed to maintain safety standards.
Interaction with Guests:
For any questions or concerns during your stay, we are just an email, a phone call or text message away.
We share our details with guests upon check-in.