This place is terrible. Dirty and nothing like pictured. Dont get ripped off.
Familienurlaub (3 Nächte), 18. März. 2020
Booked because of price and Pool
Was not informed pool was under repair. One reason I booked here
Peter, Reise (4 Nächte), 21. Feb.. 2020
This probably one of the worst hotels I have stayed in for a long time and I have stayed in many hundreds.
This hotel is trying to be something it is clearly not.
The staff are clearly trying to operate around poor management instructions and policies, and most of their income would be generated I guess around functions.
1. Poor wifi signals throughout the building - a quick internet search shows this has been a common complaint, but clearly no one has done anything about it.
2. Hardly any water pressure through the shower
3. No hot water
4. Demand for a high security deposit on arrival, though room paid in full in advance
5. No phone in room
6. Demands to pay for any additional complimentary water - multiple times they were asking for 20 peso.
7. Room service food closes at 9:30pm, though this is not published anywhere.
8. Tired and dirty public areas, but rooms are clean
9. Staff trying their best.
10. This place is more like and should be branded, rather then ‘Diamond’ to ‘Bronze suites and residences’
Stephen, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 20. Feb.. 2020
This is the best hotel which we stayed in so far. It's smell clean and looks clean.
HenryMuhlbach, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 24. Jän.. 2020
If you want a good breakfast, get down early. The staff did a lot of running around but there was always something missing from the breakfast buffet.
Always a smell of curry, even in the hotel room, maybe our room was above the kitchen exhaust
Michael, Familienurlaub (3 Nächte), 20. Jän.. 2020
The hotel is very nice and affordable, the staff is friendly and foods is excellent . I will recommend to those people who looking affordable hotel this is it. Thank you.
Popmeg, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 14. Jän.. 2020
Location Great, Internet Service Poor
With a 4 night stay I was happy with this hotel's comfort level, service, breakfast and room functionality. It is also quite easy to get around and centrally located. I use mostly public transport and walk so from here many destinations are under 20 min walk or short ride. Taxi almost not needed. The biggest down side is WiFi. They are 1 block from Ayala Center, which is full of Call Centers and Fiber Connections but the hotel is unable to provide a stable connection. I could not stay here again especially if I were working. I think in 4 days I had about 3-4 hours of reliable WiFi service! Totally unacceptable in 2020!!
Patrick, Reise (4 Nächte), 30. Dez.. 2019
Did not like the Restaurant for dinner
Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 8. Nov.. 2019
I will recommend really good 👍😀👍
Carlos, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 22. Sep.. 2019
It was ok but overpriced in my view. Albeit we had the two double bed rooms.
Familienurlaub (3 Nächte), 4. Sep.. 2019