Wir wurden jeden morgen von jedem mitarbeiter ob putzfrau, rezeptionistin oder kellner freundlichst gegrüßt.
Das zimmer, der ausblick und service waren hervorragend.
Ich hatte das ladegerät bei der abreise im zimmer vergessen und das wurde mir anstandslos nachhause zugesendet.
Thomas, Romantikurlaub (2 Nächte), 16. Juni. 2019
Einmalige Lage - toller Ausblick - freundliches und hilfbereites Personal
Franz, Reise (4 Nächte), 23. Okt.. 2018
Immaculate pairing of genuine local hospitality and gastronomy, makes the precious experience for any guest.
Goran, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 30. Jän.. 2021
Beautiful hotel and beach
Reise (1 Nacht), 23. Sep.. 2020
The hotel is lovely. The staff is incredible and goes out of their way to assist. Had a nice stay.
Sheila, Reise (1 Nacht), 6. Sep.. 2020
Great staff. Incredible food. Amazing views. If in Opatija you shouldn’t stay anywhere else!
Patrick, Reise (3 Nächte), 16. Feb.. 2020
A lovely & luxurious weekend getaway
The service was very good, the room as described. I loved the welcome champagne, the massage bathtub with a sea view and the breakfast. It was a lovely weekend getaway, even in stormy November.
Neven, Reise (1 Nacht), 22. Nov.. 2019
This is a very cool boutique hotel with just 10 rooms. We were on the water with a huge balcony. Great waterfall shower.did not take a bath but it was very big and overlooked the water. We had a great view. The bed was very comfortable. You could get use to staying at a place like Thais.
Romantikurlaub (1 Nacht), 11. Sep.. 2019
Beautiful location, woeful service
The hotel itself is set in a beautiful location and has been wonderfully built. What let it down unfortunately was the service. It didn’t feel like we were staying in a 5* hotel due to the lack of basic amenities, such as:
- the room was only cleaned once a day (no turn down service). I have never experienced this in any 5* hotels I have stayed at. It was frustrating as after a day in the sea or pool, we would come back to the room and shower and dirty the room and use the towels which weren’t then even replaced at a minimum
- the sheets weren’t changed on a daily basis
- the pool area felt completely detached from the hotel and if we wanted to purchase drinks at the poolside we would not be able to charge to the room so would have to bring our wallet and pay separately; we didn’t mind that the pool was open to external people, we just expected to feel well looked after being hotel guests
- the staff at the pool were less than attentive, putting it nicely. We’d have to wait 20 minutes before someone came to serve us.
- one morning the pool was completely drained and shut without any forewarning; very unprofessional and meant we couldn’t use the amenities a 5* hotel should have on one day of our stay.
It was a lovely hotel and we enjoyed our stay but the above frustrations, which are really easily fixed and should be basic in any good hotel, sadly did really dampen our visit.
Malav, Romantikurlaub (3 Nächte), 10. Juni. 2019
Breathtaking boutique hotel
Fantastic stay. Wonderful room with amazing view to the Adriatic Sea. Very friendly staff and delicious breakfast. Can't wait to stay there again!
Jasna, Romantikurlaub (1 Nacht), 14. Dez.. 2018