Welcome to Mareas, a brand new oasis in the beautiful beachfront town of Tulum. Come see what all the hype is about and experience Tulum for yourself.
Mareas Condos is an exclusive condominium with an architectural concept that enhances the natural beauty of the environment. A unique blend of local flavor, with luxury, modernity and avant-garde. It is located in the most privileged area of the complex, close to the entrance and close to the commercial area. 5 minutes from the paradise beach . This apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, terrace, kitchen , laundry room and its living room.
As an added bonus, the building has a phenomenal common area and lounging spaces. This is where you'll be able to cool off in the pool, soak up the sun on the loungers and enjoy a wonderful day with loved ones. There is also a great gym for your convenience.
Open lounge area with BBQ
Security 24 hours
Access to bicycle tracks
Assigned parking lot
Aldea Zama is one of the most sought after areas within Tulum. With amazing amenities, world class restaurants, and a natural environment, Aldea Zama is sure to impress.
Our suggestions are to rent a vehicle during your stay. There are so many amazing things to see around the Mayan Riviera and a care is a great way to come and go as you please. But there are also a lot of taxis around or we can organize private transportation for your activites.
Other Things to Note:
***Because many people ask***:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. ***Electricity costs are extremely high in Mexico. Any consumption will be charged at a rate of 4 pesos (about 0.20 US) per kWh, according to the meter readings at your check-in and check-out. Turning off the air conditioners when out enjoying Playa is usually enough to stay within a very reasonable and cheap consumption.***