Welcome to Casa Ole, a beautiful villa just steps from the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. The Villa is located in Playacar Phase 1, the Beverly Hills of Playa del Carmen and is one block away from Playa's nicest beaches. The Villa is large, with plenty of common space, large outdoor areas and huge bedrooms. This villa with mexican charm and private pool is sure to impress!
Welcome to Casa Ole, a 4 bedroom villa with a Mexican feel and unbeatable location in Playa del Carmen's Playacar Fase 1 development. From the moment you pull up to the villa, the first thing you'll notice is how close it is located to the beach. Literally a 2 minute walk and you'll find yourself on the nicest beach that Playa del Carmen has to offer. Feel like a stroll down historic 5th Avenue? It is a short walk away!! This is where you'll find all of the shops, restaurants and bars in ready for your enjoyment.
The villa has a great mix of modern touches and a great mexican flair. The large wooden door will greet your entry into the villa and into the large entryway. You will be impressed by the stone tiling, high ceilings and mexican touches throughout the property. On one side, you have the main living space. A cozy living area with large TV and corner seating. This open concept space also has a dining table for 6 that opens onto a huge kitchen with lots of counter space, all the appliances and and attached laundry area. This space is where everyone will likely gather at the end of each day, enjoy a great meal and recount the days events. Just off this space, you will find the large patio doors that open onto the backyard. Here, there is another table and seating for 6 along with a private pool for your enjoyment!! Spend the day cooling off in the fresh water or sun tanning around the pool.
Head back into the house where you will find 3 main floor bedrooms. all are tastefully decorated with lots of space and a wonderful mexican feel. The first has a king bed and it's own private bathroom. The second has a king bed, 2 single beds as well as it's own private bathroom. The third has a king bed and direct access to a full bathroom. This bathroom also has access from the hallway to be shared with visitors.
Head up to the master suite where you'll find a king bed with amazing red brick chapel style ceiling. The room is very large, has it's own master bathroom and a terrace for enjoying the caribbean breeze. You will also have a small ocean view from this amazing master suite!!
The Villa is perfectly located for you to enjoy everything Playa del Carmen has to offer. With the beautiful caribbean beach only a block away and historic 5th Avenue close by, you have the best of all worlds!!
The house will be yours to enjoy! The kitchen is fully stocked, bedrooms, common spaces, pool, and more are there for you to make the most of your holiday.
Interaction with Guests:
You will be provided all of the information you'll need to easily check into the villa. Our staff will be on hand 24 hours a day should you need anything to make your vacation perfect.
The house is located in Playa del Carmen's most exclusive area, Playacar Phase 1. This is an extremely safe, gated community with direct beach access. The neighbourhood is comprised of Villas with the nicest beaches in Playa del Carmen.
If you don't like to walk, there are numerous taxis available at 2 minute walk away. Or, if you prefer, we can organize a taxi or private transportation for you.
Other Things to Note:
***Because many people ask***:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. ***Electricity costs are extremely high in Mexico. Any consumption will be charged at a rate of 4 pesos (about 20 US$ cents) per kWh, according to the meter readings at your check-in and check-out. Turning off the air conditioners when out enjoying Playa is usually enough to stay within a very reasonable and cheap consumption.***
6. This property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.