A fantastic apartment in the most prestigious area of the Old Town with high ceilings, beautiful interior and plenty of space and privacy.
The apartment boasts three bedrooms, a large kitchen-dining area and a living room with a huge television. And of course a sauna to relax after a hard day of sightseeing or business.
The apartment is perfect if you are looking for a little extra on your trip to Tallinn. Either for small groups of businessmen or friends, or larger families who want to explore the historic Old Town, but do not want to walk far each day to the main sights. The interior and high ceilings alone make this an interesting space, with the added bonus of 150 m2 of modern apartment, with all the mod cons, in a historic building.
The entire apartment is yours!
Other things to note
-A refundable security deposit of 300€ is collected directly from the guests credit card on arrival. Deposit will be returned latest 24 hours after check-out if there are no damages.
- No reservations can be made by persons under 21. Reservations made by persons under 21 will not be accommodated.
- Parties and large social gatherings are not allowed
- Neighbours should not be disturbed with loud music and noise during the quiet hours between 23:00 and 7:00
- Smoking is not allowed indoors
- If the house rules are violated then you must vacate the apartments and are subject to a fine of 50 euros for smoking and 200 euros for partying.